Snow on the McPolin Farm, Park City, UT
The old Park City barn in snow storm at the first of the season. This oil painting is 38x32" plus frame. It was painted in oil with brush and palette knife to build the layers of paint. $5800 [...]
Read MoreThe old Park City barn in snow storm at the first of the season. This oil painting is 38x32" plus frame. It was painted in oil with brush and palette knife to build the layers of paint. $5800 [...]
Read MoreIn joining both the past and the present views of the old historic Park City McPolin barn and the ski resorts in the back ground, my intention was to bring the beauty of both the past and the present together in an landscape oil painting depicting the late afternoon sun as it shines on both. This oil painting is 30x40" plus frame. $5800 [...]
Read More$1850 SOLD! December 12, 2013 update: I am finishing up a few more snowy Park City barn paintings. If you are interested in one of my winter barn paintings please let me know on my contact page. I only paint a limited few a year of the Park City barn so please let me know if you are interested, because they sell very quickly. And sometimes I have one or two that are not on my website. Thank you for your interest! Jan [...]
Read MoreSold! Please contact me if you are interested in a Park City barn painting. I may have some that are not posted. Thanks! [...]
Read MoreThis is my fourth painting in my series of the McPolin Barn in Park City, Utah. I am challenging myself to find new ways of expressing in paint via the image of this old historical barn. [...]
Read MoreI'm painting a series of this Park City, Utah historical dairy barn and local landmark. This is the 3rd painting in my series and am working on 4 more at least. I'm really enjoying painting snowy winter scenes of this barn. SOLD [...]
Read MoreThis painting, like several of my small paintings lately, is a study for a larger painting. The 4th St. hill in Park City is really quite steep and a beautiful road especially just after a snow storm; because you can see right up the road past the old historic houses and up to the ski runs and pine trees. [...]
Read MoreThis barn, the McPolin Barn, is a famous land mark in Park City, UT. In this painting I wanted to create a scene that could be an old barn in winter time anywhere in the rural US and could be contemporary or 100 years ago. [...]
Read More